1. Personal Information
We collect personal information only when such information is knowingly and voluntarily submitted. The type of personal information we may collect about you include:
- your name;
- images of you;
- your contact details, including email address, mailing address and/or telephone number, your business name and products/services offered (if any);
- your preferences and/or opinions, details of products and services we have provided to you and/or that you have enquired about, and our response to you;
- your browser session and geo-location data, device and network information, statistics on page views and sessions, search queries and/or browsing behaviour;
- information about your access and use of our web site, including through the use of internet cookies, your communications with our web site, the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using and the domain name of your internet service provider; and
- any additional personal information that you may provide to us, directly or indirectly, through your use of our web site, associated applications, associated media platforms and/or accounts from which you permit us to collect information.
2. Collecting information
If you provide us with personal information about someone else, you are responsible for ensuring that you comply with any obligation and consent obligations under applicable data protection laws in relation to such disclosure. In so far as required by applicable data protection laws, you must ensure that you have provided the required notices and have obtained the individual’s explicit consent to provide us with the information and that you explain to them how we collect, use, disclose and retain their personal information or direct them to read our Privacy Notice.
3. Use of Information
The primary purpose of the personal information you submit is to contact you and communicate with you, for internal record keeping and administrative purposes, for analytics, market research and business development, including to operate and improve our Site, associated applications and associated social media platforms, for advertising and marketing, including to send you promotional information about our lease opportunities.
Where you respond to communications we post on third-party platforms (such as Facebook, Google and Twitter), we may also use and share your information with those third parties in order to serve targeted advertising/content to you via the relevant third party platform based on your profile/interests. Your information is used by the third-party platform provider to identify your account and serve advertisements to you. You can control what advertisements you receive via the privacy settings on the relevant provider’s platform and you should consult the third party’s help/support centre for more information
4. Disclosure of personal information to third parties
We may share your information with:
- our service providers or third parties which process information on our behalf (e.g. internet service and platform providers, payment processing providers and those organisations we engage to help us send communications to you) so that they may help us to provide you with the information you have requested or which we believe is of interest to you;
- partners that may help us to provide you with the products, services and information you have requested or which we believe is of interest to you;
- third parties where you have a relationship with that third party and you have consented to us sending information (for example social media sites or other third party application providers);
- law enforcement agencies so that they may detect or prevent crime or prosecute offenders;
- any third party in the context of actual or threatened legal proceedings, provided we can do so lawfully (for example in response to a court order);
- our own professional advisors and auditors for the purpose of seeking professional advice or to meet our legal and audit responsibilities;
- another organisation if we sell or buy (or negotiate to sell or buy) any business or assets; and
- government departments where reporting is mandatory under applicable law.
We may share non-personally identifiable information about the use of our website, applications, products or services publicly or with third parties but this will not include information that can be used to identify you.
5. Your rights and controlling your personal information
You may request details of the personal information that we hold about you. If you believe that any information we hold about you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or missing, please contact us using the details below, We will take reasonable steps to correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or out of date.
You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. You may also request at any time that we do not share your information with third parties referred to in this paragraph.
If you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles and wish to make complaint, please contact us using the details below and provide us with full details of the alleged breach. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you, setting out the outcome of our investigation and the steps we will take to deal with your complaint.
6. Storage and security
We are committed to ensure that the personal information we collect is secure. In order to prevent an unauthorised access and disclosure, we have put in place suitable procedures to safeguard and secure the personal information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
7. Cookies, web beacons and IP Address
We may use web beacons on our Site from time to time. Web beacons count the users who visit our web page and deliver a cookie to the browser of a visitors viewing the web page. We may use web beacon to collect data about your viewing of our web page.
We keep a record of traffic data which is logged automatically by our servers, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, device information, the website that you visited before ours and the website you visit after leaving our site. We also collect some site, application and service statistics such as access rates, page hits and page views. We are not able to identify any individual from traffic data or site statistics.
For any questions or notices, please contact our Privacy Officer, Steve McKnight, via email at [email protected].